(⌐■_■)

MAY YOUR HAMMER BE MIGHTY

Are you in a band or do you shred radical gnar?
Get your pictures or music featured on Goon Squad Forever by sending your content to submissions.goonsquad@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vibes of the Tribe

Here's some fresh original music for you guys!  I've been trying very hard to achieve that elusive production blend between the acoustic sounds that I love and the new age beat structures/ percussive rhythms that I find blissfully hypnotic.  Please check out my new song and share it if you enjoy what you're hearing!




On a side note: I'll be spinning/performing some music live at Avalon bar in Costa Mesa, Saturday May 4.  There will be an art showcase, lots of good tunes, and chill peeps to hang out with all night so come check it out!

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment