(⌐■_■)

MAY YOUR HAMMER BE MIGHTY

Are you in a band or do you shred radical gnar?
Get your pictures or music featured on Goon Squad Forever by sending your content to submissions.goonsquad@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Angel Olsen

So last night I was hanging with the French Cassettes at the Cat House and their new drummer, Jimbo James, busts out the new Angel Olsen mix.  He pops it in the cd player and after the first track I was immediately blown away.  Angel's got quite the voice.  Kind of a melodramatic Johnny Cash/ Quentin Tarantino massacre feeling that sounds so intense and feels invigorating.  I can't seem to find the song that really tooted my horn, but below are a few other very notable tunes.



When I make a surf edit, if I ever do, the one above is going to be playing in the background.



oh my shwing

Angel Olsen will be playing the Rickshaw Stop on Saturday April 6, 2013.

gonz

No comments:

Post a Comment