(⌐■_■)

MAY YOUR HAMMER BE MIGHTY

Are you in a band or do you shred radical gnar?
Get your pictures or music featured on Goon Squad Forever by sending your content to submissions.goonsquad@gmail.com

Monday, March 11, 2013

Enjoy

Let's talk about Enjoy.  So during my brief sabbatical that encompassed me moving to San Francisco I found this little nugglet titled Give Me Something.   Burger Records' soundcloud page is chalk full of siiiick tracks so check those guys out. Previously, we've posted a track by Enjoy in early December that I was really digging called Out of Sight, which really set the stage for Give Me Something to really get a picture of what the band is all about.  What Enjoy brings in their latest efforts is an cool and upbeat sound with punkish undertones.  I LIKE.  So much so I bought it off of their bandcamp page for 1 DOLLAR.  WHAT A STEAL!  It's a badass track that'll be sick to skate around town to.  Give it a listen. 
Give Me Something
 

yay I'm back!

-gonz

No comments:

Post a Comment