(⌐■_■)

MAY YOUR HAMMER BE MIGHTY

Are you in a band or do you shred radical gnar?
Get your pictures or music featured on Goon Squad Forever by sending your content to submissions.goonsquad@gmail.com

Friday, December 28, 2012

Wildcat! Wildcat!

What can I say? A band that has about three singles out and change. I'm yearning for MORE! Can anyone help? I guess that's my job. I checked out the website, very simple stuff here, yet when they go to describe their sound they nail it. "indie/electro/pop/sexybeats"
Ya dig? If you dig a little deeper you'll find a little more than just three singles (it's like unwrapping presents *Merry late Christmas*) I can't hog all the fun. January 4th, 2013 they will be playing at the Natural History Museum and you, as well as I will do everything in our power to go and watch them. For now feel free to have a little taste.

Mr. Quiche

 

-mario

No comments:

Post a Comment