(⌐■_■)

MAY YOUR HAMMER BE MIGHTY

Are you in a band or do you shred radical gnar?
Get your pictures or music featured on Goon Squad Forever by sending your content to submissions.goonsquad@gmail.com

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Chris Malinchak

So Good To Me

This song reminded me of the many times I rode that bumpy and sometimes sketchy trail to Sands.  It's a little bit less of an adventure now that there's a nice groomed trail, but who can deny any change that makes things a little easier?  Next time I visit I'll probably pull a classic old timer line about being there before everything got all shitty.  Meh.  

So Good to Me makes me excited to go to an electronic show that doesn't want to rape my ears with silly and unsoundly drops.  More of this please, musical world.  

-gonz

No comments:

Post a Comment