(⌐■_■)

MAY YOUR HAMMER BE MIGHTY

Are you in a band or do you shred radical gnar?
Get your pictures or music featured on Goon Squad Forever by sending your content to submissions.goonsquad@gmail.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

FAKE BLOOD

I was recently browsing my iTunes for old music when I realized it had been a while since I listened to Fake Blood. A couple minutes later I found myself on Soundcloud listening to a mix titled Used Volume 1 by Theo Keating aka Fake Blood. When it finished (the mix was about an hour long), I was already hitting replay. Here's what the British DJ had to say about it, "I've done 4 x 1 hour mixes (and a 5th is in the pipeline), solely made up of old tunes sampled in classic Hip Hop tracks - but cut up on two copies / decks to re-create the loops / chops people used.  I didn't use any compilations, reissues, bootlegs, or downloads. All originals. I've always been a digging fiend on the side! But - to save the original pressings (and also cos it's hard enough to get one copy of some of these, let alone two!) - I loaded them into Serato vinyl, so I could scratch away to my heart's content, with[out] ruining anything!  So here's VOL.1."  Enjoy.
Fake Blood - "USED" Vol.1 by Fake Blood

-gonz

No comments:

Post a Comment