(⌐■_■)

MAY YOUR HAMMER BE MIGHTY

Are you in a band or do you shred radical gnar?
Get your pictures or music featured on Goon Squad Forever by sending your content to submissions.goonsquad@gmail.com

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Oddisee

Ready to Rock



 I SAY GODDAMN that shit was good

I'm back!  and trying to keep GSF up to date.  Let's see... I've got a bunch of music lined up to share with you this coming week.  Sorry for the hiatus, next time I won't leave you folks without your daily dose of good musak.  Today's stuff came from a Groovement podcast by AGENT J featuring the group Oddisee.  I liked it so much I checked out the album, People Hear What They See and the song above and below were my favorites.

Set You Free

Yeah, chill flows and beats, what more can I ask for.  Enjoy your Sunday friendo.

-gonz

No comments:

Post a Comment