(⌐■_■)

MAY YOUR HAMMER BE MIGHTY

Are you in a band or do you shred radical gnar?
Get your pictures or music featured on Goon Squad Forever by sending your content to submissions.goonsquad@gmail.com

Friday, May 25, 2012

Washed out

Feel It All Around

Yeah, I'm a couple years late on this one so what?  I heard this from Portlandia, but let's keep that between you and me.  When I was looking for videos for Feel It All Around I stumbled upon this little tribute to Kelly Slater with the song I was looking for, a two-fer as they say.  Speaking of Kelly, I was on Surfline and saw this nuts air he punted down under at Bells.


I'm surprised he only won the heat with that.  I got my surfboard from my amigo Jeff and I'm going to take that little sucker up to SC with me.  Hopefully, there'll be some waves!  One more quick cover of Feel It All Around by Toro Y Moi. 


uuuuhhhhhhhh such good jams.  Paz.

-gonz

No comments:

Post a Comment