(⌐■_■)

MAY YOUR HAMMER BE MIGHTY

Are you in a band or do you shred radical gnar?
Get your pictures or music featured on Goon Squad Forever by sending your content to submissions.goonsquad@gmail.com

Sunday, January 16, 2011

hunting and gathering two thousand eleven



A lot of change has happened since I left Menifee. I went to school in Santa Barbara, picked up some new hobbies, and met some cool people. Recently my lawyer signed my lease for my place in Isla Vista next year. After discussing the building, backyard, and other important things about the place, I couldnt help but think about all the fun shit I want to do in and around my future new home.

It was after imagining all the stuff and things I would like to have in my new home, I realized I'm turning into a dirty fucking hippie. I've been denying a lot of things about myself, but after the new year and some guiding words from a friend I'm slowly coming to accept these things.

For example, I recently decided to stop washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner. I don't know where I got it from, but the whole natural remedy thing seems to be making a lot of sense lately. I mean, why do we use shampoo and conditioner anyways? The only people that tell us to use them are our parents. I guess commercials suggest that we need them, but they never say that anything bad will happen if you don't. It might be strange that I have been paying so much attention to my hair, but after coming to spain and understanding that I will never see anyone from here ever again (if i dont want to) that I can do weird shit and not care. Growing my hair out is one of those weird things. Another is practicing for mustache march. Im training daily and hopefully i'll be ready for game day/month, we'll see. Enough, back to turning into a hippie. I've decided that I want to build a tipi.

tipi

According to my lawyer's plans for our house, we're in for some fun times. I'll be living with 2 of my best friends, this girl who is an art major, and hopefully next to the rest of the OK CHALET crew. I'm also considering living in the tipi next to the vegetable garden and composter. Maybe I'll do it for a cause like saving saving sharks or ferris. That's kind of a wild idea, but so is living with Deanna. I'm an only child so living with people other than my parents is different. That aside and on top of all the summer activities like finally buidling a quarter pipe, though exciting, will all be dwarfed when I reunite with my woman. Ive missed her so much and she's been manhandled by too many guys while ive been gone, she's a slut. But it's ok babe, I'm comin back and Im going to shred the shit out of you. Peter's going to take pictures (if he still has his camera) and it's going to be nasty. Nos vemos pronto Pacifica.

deveraux


Jump on my stoke wagon because this is the year of "fuck yeah" moments. I cant tell you how many ive had today, but I can tell you the last two: the first was discovering that the cheapest sushi restaurant in Granada is right across the street, the second is buying my plane ticket to Africa. I've decided that if I make it back from Morocco, I'm making it a life goal to visit all of the continents. Antarctica is a stretch, but maybe I can be buried there? Who knows.

I'm also stoked about 2k11 because supposedly next year is the end of the world. F the mayans and the rapture, I hate that looming thought of the end. Can you imagine living during the cold war? f that too. My roommate David gave me an idea today about how we could go about living if it was in fact the end of the world. We could go crazy, take out a loan for a shit ton of money or find some way of getting lots of money and live like it's the end. Living like every day is your last day even though it would be next year sometime. Being the fuck yeah year, that sounds sick. But i hope it's not the end and i also hope our president isn't the antichrist. We all know he bumps slayer in the oval office when hillary isn't around, but cman, everyone's got their fix.

A couple things to look forward to:
1. new mix ft stephen hawking
2. sayin fuck yeah (a lot)
3. the TIPI
4. updates on how disgusting my hair is
5. Music profile on Daedelus & Caribou
6.chella
7. SOUP :)
8. other cool shit on here

Also, make some new years resolutions if you haven't already. Try setting your bar a little higher or a lot higher if you suck. Mine are to get better at spanish and be a better amigo. With that said, you should be a better friend and help me buy tipi material. Oh! I almost forgot that i might get a dog, fuck yeah moment right there. PEACE white man.

-gonz


SOUP

by CVLT

SOUP


rule #1 there are no rules
***hint - assholes always earn more points

☝ Kissing a random girl +2
☝☝ if you get herpes from that kiss/girl +30
☝ Saying 'fuck' every other word in a conversation +15


☟ Wearing a condom -5
☟ Saying 'cute' -5
☟ Being hungover and throwing up -30
☟☟if your eyes water or you cry as a result of spewing -50 you suck

No comments:

Post a Comment